Twenty Photos to Inspire Your Next Trip

My heart goes out to all those around the world who are suffering from the Covid-19 virus - be it those who have it or those who have lost loved ones. I'm going to take a step back from posting a travel blog today and simply post some photos to inspire you for your next trip. Whenever that may be. I hope that these photos give you a little pick-me-up if you need it or an escape, if that's what you need. Here's to future travel, by looking back at favorites from the past!

Sydney, Australia


Arches National Park, Utah, USA

New York City, New York, USA

Yosemite National Park, California, USA

Tokyo, Japan

Oregon, USA

Puerto Rico, USA


Ireland

The Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina, USA

Chicago, Illinois, USA

Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA

Seoul, South Korea

Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Nantucket, Massachusetts, USA

Quebec City, Canada

Lake Garda, Italy

The Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Venice, Italy

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

I'm keeping everyone in my prayers who are fighting this virus. Stay safe, everyone!

Linking up with: My Corner of the World at Photographing New Zealand!


Comments

  1. WOW!!! I would love to visit Italy someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so very beautiful - I hope you make it there someday!

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful places! Maybe someday.... :)

    I'm delighted to read your post at 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! And thank you for visiting The Unpaved Road!

      Delete
  3. What a detailed information, thanks for sharing. visiting Australia for the first time, I’m glad I stumbled on this interesting article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts