Postcards from 35,000 Feet - 3.0

It's been a good long while since I've posted a Postcard from 35,000 Feet round up of photos. In the past, I've tried to post my window seat photos every year from various flights I've been on. Flights have been few and far between lately but I did take a few flights back and forth between South Carolina and Colorado last year. So I'm sharing some window seat photos from the last two years.(As always,all photos are from my iphone and taken through a plane window) Enjoy - 

The farmlands of Colorado - right after take off from Denver


The Appalachian Mountains hiding behind some clouds


A sunset behind us as we head east


The Queen City herself - Charlotte


A few boaters out enjoying the day - not sure what lake or river this is


Crop circles in Colorado


The Washington Monument




The Green Mountains of Vermont


The Mid Atlantic coastline




Flying into Burlington, Vermont


The Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina


The Rocky Mountains in the distance


Lake or River homes in North Carolina


Denver International Airport (or Harry Potter Airport as we call it)


Evergreen trees dotting the landscape in Colorado


Farmland outside Denver


Icy landscape of Colorado


A blurry image of Charlotte upon landing


A foggy body of water with a bridge


Golden Hour






Flying around a thunderstorm 


I'm hoping that this year and next will have a few more photos to add to my window seat collection. Fingers crossed!


Linking up with: My Corner of the World at Photographing New Zealand!
















Comments

  1. These are some really great shots! I love that river with the bridge. :)

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! And thanks for the link-up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts