Scenes from Norway - A Photo Roundup

When I'm done writing about a place that I've been I like to reflect and post some of my favorite photos of what I saw, what I did and what l liked about that place. So here is my Norway photo roundup! (Photos are from our Holland America Cruise of the Norwegian Fjords on the Rotterdam with four stops in Norway: Eidfjord, Alesund, Gerainger and Bergen.)


The Old Stone Church in Eidfjord

Sailing down the Hardangerfjord

Sailing on the Hardangerfjord

"Probably" the best Fish n Chips in the World! (Alesund)

Locks on the waterfall in Gerainger

View over Bergen from Mt. Floyiban

Bryggen in Bergen

House in Bergen

Hanging out with the trolls in Bergen



Geraingerfjord

Alesund

A misty day on the Hardangerfjord

Eidfjord

 
Lanes of Bergen

Atop Mt Floyen

A lone white house in the fjords

Water power in Gerainger (actual name is Storseterfossen)

A community in the fjords

Norwegian boat houses

Hardanger Bridge in Eidfjord

The color of that water!

Saying goodbye to Eidfjord

Kayers in Eidfjord

Early morning arrival in Eidfjord. Just magical


Of course, I took hundreds of photos and these may not be the best of them but these are some of my favorites. (I've posted the location and some context under each photo) 


If you'd like to read more about my adventures in Norway you can start here with the Eidfjord, here for Alesund, here for cruising the Hardangerfjord, here for Gerainger (where the Norwegian Princess just got married), here for cruising the Geraingerfjord and here for our stop in Bergen Norway. 


I hope you've enjoyed reading about my adventures in Norway. I loved Norway and our cruise on Holland America. If you're planning a Norwegian Fjords cruise and have any questions, message me and I'll try to help!


Linking up with: My Corner of the World at Photographing New Zealand!




Comments

Popular Posts