July

Time for another month's wrap-up - this time it's July!


Travel
Most people think that since I write a travel blog that I travel constantly. I run into people and they say "Oh, you've been gone alot" or "Wow! You're home". But for the month of July I was home all but 4 days when we went to our dear friends daughter's wedding in Ohio. A very fun wedding and it happened to be held very close to where we lived in our first house. So we were able to drive around our old stomping grounds and visit with friends. Win-win.

Eats
Part of our trip to Ohio included eating at some of our favorite restaurants unique to that area. So a fast food tour of northeast Ohio -







Skyline chili! Donato's pizza! and Swenson's cheeseburgers! Yum, yum, yum!!!


Read
I managed to read three books this month: The Wedding Bees by Sarah-Kate Lynch which I loved. A good hearted read with a happy ending, The Buenos Aires Broken Hearts Club by Jessica Morrison which was basic chick-lit that I got in the free bin at my local used bookstore, and Empire Girls by Suzanne Nylon and Loretta Nyhon, an historical fiction about two sisters in New York City in the 1920's.

Comments

Popular Posts