Musings and A Blog Update

Ireland and Scotland Road Trip
It's been a bit dark here on the blog for a few weeks now. I was gone for 3 weeks starting with a family graduation party and then one day home and we were off for 2 weeks in Ireland and Scotland. (My first time to Ireland - and spoiler alert - I loved it!) I returned home to throw my suitcases in my room and have company for the weekend. Then I hosted our monthly neighborhood potluck. Normally traveling and socializing don't stop me from writing about my travels. The one thing that can stop me though is.....


Computer Problems
What I thought was just an internet problem - an outage - turned out to be computer problems. After a bit of troubleshooting I managed to fix what I thought the problem was - and was quite proud of myself.Bragging to everyone I was, especially my kids.  A few days later more problems cropped up and though I've been working on fixing it myself, it appears that the computer will need to go into the shop. 

So please bear with me while I get my IT problems cleared up. I have lots of posts planned - there's so much more to cover of my Australia and Europe trips. And now there's Ireland and Scotland to add. 

A Blog Refresh
I've been writing The Unpaved Road for a good long while now. And I think it's time for a blog refresh. I'm hoping to put a fresh, new spin on The Unpaved Road- and soon. So be on the lookout for that!

I'm hoping to move forward quickly and hopefully you'll be seeing lots more of The Unpaved Road!


Happy Independence Day Weekend
For all of you celebrating here in the United States, I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day Weekend! I'm celebrating at home with two of my kids home - cookouts, boating and a bridal shower - which should be fun. 
Happy 4th!

Comments

Popular Posts