A European Road Trip - In Photos


Any trip to Europe is a favorite with me. Our European Road Trip visiting Italy, Germany and Switzerland definitely ranks in the favorite trip category. We managed to hit many top "want to see" spots yet it didn't feel too rushed. There was lots of driving and by our last day I think we were all ready to stay in one place but still....it was a favorite. 

So here, in no particular order, are some of my favorite photos from that trip. You'll see Venice, Trento, Munich, Lake Garda, Lauterbrunnen and points in between. I've tried to label all so you know what you're looking at. I hope you enjoy!



 
Limone, Lake Garda, Italy

Driving from Italy to Germany
Trento, Italy


Munich New Town Hall

Munich Frauenkirche

Munich, Germany

Dining at Hofbrauhaus

The Residenz, Munich

Cows and Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Cemetery in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

View of Lauterbrunnen Valley, Switzerland

Cable car ride from Wengen, Switzerland 

Pumpkins for sale, Germany

Wind surfers on Lake Garda, Italy

Lake Garda, Italy

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

The Residenz, Munich, Germany

Traditional German clothing for sale, Fussen, Germany

Laundry day, Venice Italy

Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

Sunset at Oktoberfest

Hotel Schutzen, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland


Beer Hall, Oktoberfest

Hirschgarten, Munich, Germany

Countryside of  Bavaria Germany


Gondoliers in Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

Sunset in Venice, Italy

View from Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Aperol Spritzes in Limone, Lake Garda

So that's a wrap on the European Road Trip. I can't wait for another! Here's to more travel!



Linking up with: My Corner of the World at Photographing New Zealand!










Comments

  1. Fabulous scenery and amazing architecture! I really enjoyed your photos, especially the famous castle :)

    So happy to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! It was one for the record books - and I hope I get to do it again someday! Thanks for visiting and for the link-up!

      Delete
  2. loved your photos. thanks so much. We were in Europe a couple of years ago, but on an organised bus tour. I've always thought I would like to stay for longer in a village perhaps. Thanks for taking us on this tour, safe travels, and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! And I loved our trip to the small villages and hope that I will be able to do that again someday!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts