Photos from an Airplane Window -2023 Edition

 I'm happy to say that I've been blessed to do a good bit of flying this past year. Travel time to Denver International Airport is short and I've been able to go on several weekend getaways along with a few longer trips. Though I will always love a good road trip, I do love a good window seat view, too. So without further ado, here is my 2022 to 2023 Photos from 35,000 feet!


Detroit? Or Chicago? Not sure


Farmland  view flying into Munich


Beautiful Caribbean Sea



Just leaving Long Island to land at JFK



That's Boston!



Flying so close to Utah's Wasatch Mountains that I think I could've touched them




Slightly grainy shot of windmills in the North Sea




A farmer creating dust in the Netherlands





Waterways of the Netherlands




Trees in Colorado in the Fall





A mass of Fall color in Colorado





The Wasatch Mountains in Utah and Salt Lake City outskirts





Rocky Mountains of Colorado





More Rocky Mountains






Outside London flying into Heathrow




That's Salt Lake City, Utah







Flying into Liberia, Costa Rica




Windmills in Kansas








A deep blue Great Lake and farm land







Arriving in San Juan, Puerto Rico







The islands off of Boston





That's us arriving in Seattle





Costa Rica






A little obsessed with these Wasatch Mountain photos!





Not for sure but I believe these are the San Juans in SW Colorado





Cool patterns on the Sandhills of Nebraska






River in Costa Rica

 

Suburbs of Boston




Bonus shot - Not from an airplane but an amazing sunrise at Fort Lauderdale airport


How about you? Are you an Aisle or Window seat flyer? And which one is your favorite?


Linking up with: My Corner of the World at Photographing New Zealand!






Comments

Popular Posts