Ten Favorite US Road Trips

Like many of you, or maybe even all of you, our travel plans for the year have been cancelled. And while I'm hoping to reschedule for next year, I'm still not keen on staying home for all of 2020. Will I be traveling as much as in the past? Absolutely not! But we have scrambled a bit and planned some travel - mainly road trips - for this year. I'll be sure to write about what we've gotten up to but for those of you who are struggling to find some getaways for yourself, I've rounded up some of my favorite US trips from years past. Hopefully they'll help you with some trip planning for the rest of this year!

Postcards from Southwestern Colorado
Take a tour to Ouray, Durango and Telluride, Colorado

Two Weeks in an RV in Oregon: A Perfect Itinerary
Click the above link to read about our two week Oregon itinerary

A Gulf Coast Road Trip
A short weekend road trip from New Orleans to Pensacola Beach

Postcards from a Northern California Road Trip
Find out about our 10 day northern California Road Trip including Yosemite, Wine Country and Lake Tahoe

Visiting the Pioneer Woman's Town - Pawhuska, Oklahoma
A road trip to visit the Merc, the Pioneer Woman's store and restaurant, in tiny, little Pawhuska, Oklahoma

Crushin on Long Island's North Fork
A fun weekend touring wineries on Long Island

Driving the Coastal Highway of the Carolinas
Visiting the beaches of the Carolinas


A Road Trip from the Carolinas to Colorado
A several state Road Trip heading to Colorado

Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Boulder City
Heading out of Las Vegas to visit the famous dam

Wisconsin's Apostle Island's
A day trip to Wisconsin's Apostle Islands


How about you? Are you traveling this summer? Road trips only? If you are traveling, do you feel safe?


Linking up with: My Corner of the World at Photographing New Zealand!


Comments

  1. What a lovely variety of fabulous places! The Oregon coast looks a lot like parts of New Zealand!

    I'm glad you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! And if the Oregon coast is similar to parts of New Zealand then I know I'll love it there! And thanks for the link-up!

      Delete
  2. I am adding all these beautiful places you shared to my bucket list!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica! And thanks for the visit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts